Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cravings

I have been craving since Sunday! I told you I felt hungry after a big meal and wiped out several no bakes only to eat peanut m&m's later. When I crave chocolate, no chocolate curbs my craving unless it has nuts attached. I know that a chocolate craving means you need magnesium and that's what I'm craving in nuts so this makes sense.

Yesterday at lunch, I wanted nuts so I ate a partial packet of smoked almonds. Then I ate a big spoon of peanut butter with my lunch. It tasted so good that later on in the evening, I had eaten an early supper so for a snack I grabbed a spoonful of peanut butter again and drank some milk with it.

My cravings today are MUCH less. I still couldn't get nuts off my brain though, so I ate another spoonful of peanut butter with lunch.

I looked into it because I know cravings are a real problem for me, meaning they must be a problem for others too. I found this:

What Your Food Cravings Mean

Makes sense to me! How about you? Can you relate to cravings? Does this link make sense of things for you?

You may also like this article:

What Food Cravings Mean and How To Control Them

1 comment:

Grace said...

Love that article!