Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Retreat

Today is the first day of our annual retreat. It's a weekend where a group of ladies get together in a fancy rented house to relax, shop, laugh and... EAT! Wouldn't it be a dream if I could say that we all bring very healthy foods that fill us up and cause us to lose weight and detoxify while we're there? Yeah... it's not like that at all. We bring the best tasting, most fattening, sugar laden, delicious foods that are available for munching on the entire weekend. Yum!

My only hope is to lean toward the high protein foods first each meal, bring a dropper of coconut oil to put on all my foods to fill me up and hope for a meal that I can eat low carb once or twice. I know that will cut down on the amount of food I eat at least.

I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: