Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weigh In Tuesday

Excuses, excuses. Blah, blah, blah...

I gained .8 lbs this week. For the most part I did pretty good, but I kid you not, I ate attrociously some days this week. :(

Friday night John wanted to splurge but we had a sick girl and couldn't get out so he ordered a special from Domino's pizza that included 2 pizzas with garlic butter sauce, garlic bread with marinara, hot wings, Dr Pepper and cinnamon sticks with icing. I did not hold back I'm ashamed to admit.

John took me for breakfast Saturday morning and I ate what I wanted - eggs, 3 sausage links, hashbrowns, biscuits and gravy, coffee with cream and sugar and a couple of bites of John's pancakes.

I had a caramel eating spree Sunday....


The good news is, the worst part of our stress is behind us. Sure there are little stressors here and there that I still feel unable to deal with but I see a great future ahead of us and weight loss coming up!

No comments: